Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Twelve Nails of Christmas: Day 6

I love poinsettias! They remind me of Christmas every time I see them.


This was actually a super easy mani: I used Orly Luxe and then used my LA Colors Art Deco Stripers to paint the details... I know a lot of bloggers like to use a striping brush and then their nice polish to do designs, but I seriously love having these stripers. They were super cheap, I dont have to clean the brushes off after Im done, I can just trim the brushes (because they usually come in all terrible and jacked up) and they are really easy to use... what more could you ask for?


I really like how this one came out...the colors are vibrant and the subject is recognizable (sometimes thats a big issue for me).


What do your Christmas nails look like? If I get any emails with pictures I want to post them on a "day after Christmas" post.

})i({ -Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment