Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Twelve Nails of Christmas: Day 5

This is a really simply mani... I have used Orly Rock-It for almost everyone of these Christmas nails, but this one really makes sense. I paired it with Color Club  Ho Ho Holly, they are both a glass fleck rich hued polish and go GREAT together. I have been using Rock-It for all the other mani's because I dont have much red... but I used it here to match the finish of Ho Ho Holly.

This is a little bit o' nail art that I wanted to do... I thought a snowflake would be really nice.


Look at those rich colors! Look how well they go together! I love it, they were meant for a Christmas pairing.


What do your Christmas nails look like? If I get any emails with pictures I want to post them on a "day after Christmas" post.

})i({ -Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment