Search This Blog

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Twelve Nails of Christmas: Day 1

So I wanted to do a bunch of Christmas themed nails for December... I was gonna do a new one every two days, but its already the fourteenth... So I have TWELVE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!! I could've done like the song and started with a partridge in a pear tree... but I didnt, could be a good idea for next year though.
I started with what I thought looked kinda like nails dipped in glitter frosting. I have no idea if theres a name for this... It doesnt look all that great in the pictures, but its not so bad in person, promise.


This is Orly Rock-It with Julep Vivien tips and a CND Silver Chrome with Sation I Love Miss-Self tip. Its basic and was a decent place for me to start I guess... I promise they will get better.


I thought they were kinda cute after they were done, a mild entry into Christmas.

What do your Christmas nails look like? If I get any emails with pictures I want to post them on a "day after Christmas" post.

})i({ -Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment