Search This Blog

Monday, December 31, 2012

The New Black Pardon My French Pink and Grey duo

I was at Nordstroms and they had a display of their clearance makeup... They had a BUNCH of New Black polish there so I bought a couple duos.


This is the Pink and Grey Pardon My French set. They are usually $10 for the pair but they were on sale for $6.70.
BTW: I broke a bunch of my nails somehow, so they are all nubbly now... yuck.
I also just got my striping tape in the mail, SUPER EXCITED!!! Last night was kind of a rough night for me so I went super minimalistic with the designs.


The blue I used is Kleancolor Shining Sea.

As I am looking at close up pictures I notice that I got a little shrinkage, you can see it on the tips of my index and middle finger where the tips of my nails are slightly visible. This is from the Seche Vite (I can tell because I never got around to top-coating the other three fingers). I usually prevent this from happening but I was really pre-occupied last night... relationship drama. For all of you out there who experience this kind of shrinkage from Seche Vite, just seal the free edges of your nails. Top coat the top and then the edge of the tips; this holds the top layer to the end and prevents the shrinkage from pulling the lacquer away from the tips, you may still get some shrinkage on the sides though.

})i({ - Amy

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the color combo! I'm sorry you're having relationship issues :( boys are dumb! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you entered my OPI Nail Polish giveaway? Do join and spread the word! :)

    Celyx Lim [http://celyx.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete