Search This Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Revlon Raspberry Rapture

Raspberry Rapture is one of Revlon's scented polishes. It smells kinda like candy and is a bit strong but after a topcoat the smell was a bit more muted and better. 


 I LOVE this color, I dont actually own much pink but this was the one I thought I would like the smell of the most, they have a super pretty blue... but it's like ocean scented or something and I dont really like the smell much. I have too much purple to buy the grape but I bet I would like that one more.
Back to the color, I thought it would be really hot pink but its a bit more on the red-ish side, it is definitely pink... its pretty true to the picture.


This is two coats with topcoat, it was a really smooth formula and very opaque. If you were better than I you could do it in one! The small clay flower is from a set I bought at Sally's beauty supply. It was cute and I thought it would go together with the color and smell; the smell lasted until the next evening.

I think I'll buy the grape... I dont have much Revlon polish but I really liked the formula of this one, PLUS they are one of the mainstream 3 free brands... so thats nice.

What do you think? Do you have any scented nail polish you like a lot?

})i({ -Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment