Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

JENsations You Give Me Butterflies

Yippidee Doo! Boxing day and I dont have to do anymore Christmas posts as of 40 minutes ago!!!
As I have said before, I love pretty bottles. I dont drink much but I still wander around the liquor store for ages just to look at the pretty bottle shapes. So sometimes I buy polish, just for the bottle it comes in. That and the fact that I love Etsy led me to JENsations polish. She has some of the best glitter shapes and the CUTEST little star bottles


I used You Give Me Butterflies for a simple mani today...




For the base I used The New Black in Horchata Cream... This is one coat of You Give Me Butterflies, there is a little bit of fishing and placing but otherwise a very glitter heavy topcoat. There are small pink holo hex glitters and the butterflies are the same type of glitter
I am in love with this glitter! How precious is this??? GO OUT AN BUY THIS FROM JEN!!!  This is what she says about her polishes

---------- What's Inside JENsations Polishes? ----------

★ All of my custom blended polishes are made with a special 3-free, cruelty-free base [Toluene, Formaldehyde & Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) Free] that will suspend glitter [glitter won't all fall to the bottom].

★ All glitters used are solvent resistant [glitter won't bleed into polish]. On rare occasion I use a bleeding glitter on purpose to get the perfect shade of base, but it will be noted.

★ All polishes come inside a unique star shaped bottle. 10 ml in size. Contrary to popular belief they are easy to store [simply store them sideways; see photo above].

★ Each bottle contains two stainless steel ball bearings [they will not rust or affect your polish] for easy shaking. Pigments & glitters tend to settle over time so please shake gently before using =)

★ Each bottle is custom made with my very own two hands so there may be a slight variation in each bottle.


I can't wait to use this more and more as spring comes... maybe even in a sammich? I hope so!

})i({ -Amy

PS: GO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!!! DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment